Conjuring up traditions: atmospheres, eras and family Christmases
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. The Sociological Review © 2012 The Editorial Board of The Sociological Review
The Sociological Review
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 607–629, August 2013
How to Cite
Mason, J. and Muir, S. (2013), Conjuring up traditions: atmospheres, eras and family Christmases. The Sociological Review, 61: 607–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-954X.2012.02138.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!