The author wishes to thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments.
The Uses of the Stranger: Circulation, Arbitration, Secrecy, and Dirt*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 312–330, December 2006
How to Cite
Karakayali, N. (2006), The Uses of the Stranger: Circulation, Arbitration, Secrecy, and Dirt. Sociological Theory, 24: 312–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2006.00293.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!