Address correspondence to: Ronald N. Jacobs, Department of Sociology, University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY 12222. Tel.: 518-442-3839; Fax: 518-442-4936. E-mail: email@example.com. We would like to thank Eleanor Townsley, Richard Lachmann, and the anonymous reviewers from Sociological Theory for helpful comments on previous drafts of this article.
Narrative and Legitimacy: U.S. Congressional Debates about the Nonprofit Sector*
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–25, March 2007
How to Cite
Jacobs, R. N. and Sobieraj, S. (2007), Narrative and Legitimacy: U.S. Congressional Debates about the Nonprofit Sector. Sociological Theory, 25: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2007.00295.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!