Address correspondence to: Thomas Kern, Heidelberg University, Institute of Sociology, Bergheimer Str. 58, 69115 Heidelberg, Germany. Tel.: 0049-6221-542983; Fax: 0049-6221-542996. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The author wishes to thank Sang-hui Nam for her comments and suggestions.
Cultural Performance and Political Regime Change*
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
© American Sociological Association
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 291–316, September 2009
How to Cite
Kern, T. (2009), Cultural Performance and Political Regime Change. Sociological Theory, 27: 291–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2009.01349.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!