Address correspondence to: Ann Shola Orloff, Northwestern University, 1810 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL 60208. Tel.: 847-491-3719. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. A number of colleagues read this essay, sometimes more than once, and offered excellent advice and suggestions; I thank Paula England, Myra Marx Ferree, Lynne Haney, Walter Korpi, Jane Lewis, Kimberly Morgan, Sheila Shaver, and Linda Zerilli. Remaining errors are my responsibility.
Gendering the Comparative Analysis of Welfare States: An Unfinished Agenda*
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
© American Sociological Association
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 317–343, September 2009
How to Cite
Orloff, A. S. (2009), Gendering the Comparative Analysis of Welfare States: An Unfinished Agenda. Sociological Theory, 27: 317–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2009.01350.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!