Address correspondence to: David R. Gibson, Department of Sociology, University of Pennsylvania, 3718 Locust Walk, 113 McNeil Building, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6299. Tel: (215) 898-4568. E-mail: email@example.com. Authors are listed alphabetically. For comments on earlier drafts of this article, we are grateful to Jacob Avery, Ira Cohen, Ann Mische, David Peterson, and Tukufu Zuberi; participants in the Culture & Interaction workshop (especially Annette Lareau and Keri Monahan), the fall 2008 article workshop, and the spring 2009 Graduate Contemporary Theory class at the University of Pennsylvania, Department of Sociology; and three anonymous reviewers.
More than a Game: Sociological Theory from the Theories of Games*
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Sociological Association
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 247–271, September 2010
How to Cite
DiCicco-Bloom, B. and Gibson, D. R. (2010), More than a Game: Sociological Theory from the Theories of Games. Sociological Theory, 28: 247–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2010.01377.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!