Address correspondence to: Greta Hsu, Graduate School of Management, University of California at Davis, One Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616. We thank Glenn Carroll, Özgecan Koçak, Giacomo Negro, Filippo Wezel, and the referees for comments, and the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Stanford GSB Faculty Trust, and Durham Business School for generous financial support.
Typecasting, Legitimation, and Form Emergence: A Formal Theory*
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 97–123, June 2011
How to Cite
Hsu, G., Hannan, M. T. and Pólos, L. (2011), Typecasting, Legitimation, and Form Emergence: A Formal Theory. Sociological Theory, 29: 97–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01389.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!