Address correspondence to: Hiro Saito, Department of Sociology, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, Saunders Hall 247, 2424 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822. Tel.: 808-956-7693. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For their helpful comments on earlier versions of the article, I thank the reviewers at Sociological Theory as well as participants in the Power, History, and Social Change Workshop at the University of Michigan.
An Actor-Network Theory of Cosmopolitanism*
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 124–149, June 2011
How to Cite
Saito, H. (2011), An Actor-Network Theory of Cosmopolitanism. Sociological Theory, 29: 124–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01390.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!