Chad Alan Goldberg, University of Wisconsin, Department of Sociology, 8128 W. H. Sewell Social Sciences Bldg., 1180 Observatory Dr., Madison, WI 53706. Tel.: 608-262-2108; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Earlier drafts of this article were presented at the 2008 International Conference on Antisemitism and the Emergence of Sociological Theory at the University of Manchester; the 2009 American Sociological Association meeting; the Ninth Annual William H. Sewell Memorial Lecture at the University of Wisconsin–Madison; the 2010 Midwest Sociological Society meeting; and the New School for Social Research in 2010. I thank everyone who provided suggestions for improvement, including Mustafa Emirbayer, Marcel Fournier, Mara Loveman, Sébastien Mosbah-Natanson, Anna Paretskaya, David Spreen, Marcel Stoetzler, Edward Tiryakian, and Sociological Theory's reviewers.
The Jews, the Revolution, and the Old Regime in French Anti-Semitism and Durkheim's Sociology*
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 248–271, December 2011
How to Cite
Goldberg, C. A. (2011), The Jews, the Revolution, and the Old Regime in French Anti-Semitism and Durkheim's Sociology. Sociological Theory, 29: 248–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01397.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!