Address correspondence to: Grégoire Mallard, Department of Sociology, Northwestern University, 1810 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL 60208-1330. Tel.: 312-789-5607; E-mail: email@example.com. I would like to thank the following individuals for their helpful remarks Reut Paz, Marcel Fournier, Bruce Carruthers, Kim Lane Scheppele, Alain Chenu, Charles Camic, Augustin Simard, Frédéric Merand, and the participants of a workshop at Sciencespo where I presented this article in April 2011
The Gift Revisited: Marcel Mauss on War, Debt, and the Politics of Reparations*
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 225–247, December 2011
How to Cite
Mallard, G. (2011), The Gift Revisited: Marcel Mauss on War, Debt, and the Politics of Reparations. Sociological Theory, 29: 225–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01398.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!