Address correspondence to: Grégoire Mallard, Department of Sociology, Northwestern University, 1810 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL 60208-1330. Tel.: 312-789-5607; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like to thank the following individuals for their helpful remarks Reut Paz, Marcel Fournier, Bruce Carruthers, Kim Lane Scheppele, Alain Chenu, Charles Camic, Augustin Simard, Frédéric Merand, and the participants of a workshop at Sciencespo where I presented this article in April 2011
The Gift Revisited: Marcel Mauss on War, Debt, and the Politics of Reparations*
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 225–247, December 2011
How to Cite
Mallard, G. (2011), The Gift Revisited: Marcel Mauss on War, Debt, and the Politics of Reparations. Sociological Theory, 29: 225–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01398.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!