Adam Moore, Department of Geography, University of California, Los Angeles, 1255 Bunche Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Tel.: 310-206-5976; E-mail: email@example.com. This research has been supported by fellowships from the Council for European Studies, International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX), and the United States Institute of Peace.
The Eventfulness of Social Reproduction*
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 294–314, December 2011
How to Cite
Moore, A. (2011), The Eventfulness of Social Reproduction. Sociological Theory, 29: 294–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01399.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!