Kuang-chi Chang, Department of Sociology, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201. Tel.: 414-229-6404; E-mail: email@example.com. I thank Howard Aldrich, Mary Brinton, Kun-chin Lin, Ethan Michelson, Stacey Oliker, Kent Redding, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
A Path to Understanding Guanxi in China's Transitional Economy: Variations on Network Behavior*
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 315–339, December 2011
How to Cite
Chang, K.-c. (2011), A Path to Understanding Guanxi in China's Transitional Economy: Variations on Network Behavior. Sociological Theory, 29: 315–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01401.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!