Kuang-chi Chang, Department of Sociology, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201. Tel.: 414-229-6404; E-mail: email@example.com. I thank Howard Aldrich, Mary Brinton, Kun-chin Lin, Ethan Michelson, Stacey Oliker, Kent Redding, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
A Path to Understanding Guanxi in China's Transitional Economy: Variations on Network Behavior*
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Sociological Association
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 315–339, December 2011
How to Cite
Chang, K.-c. (2011), A Path to Understanding Guanxi in China's Transitional Economy: Variations on Network Behavior. Sociological Theory, 29: 315–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9558.2011.01401.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!