Output that counts: pedometers, sociability and the contested terrain of older adult fitness walking
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Special Issue: Technogenarians: studying health and illness through an ageing, science, and technology lens
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 304–318, February 2010
How to Cite
Copelton, D. A. (2010), Output that counts: pedometers, sociability and the contested terrain of older adult fitness walking. Sociology of Health & Illness, 32: 304–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2009.01214.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!