Does reading keep you thin? Leisure activities, cultural tastes, and body weight in comparative perspective
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2011 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 396–411, March 2012
How to Cite
Pampel, F. C. (2012), Does reading keep you thin? Leisure activities, cultural tastes, and body weight in comparative perspective. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 396–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2011.01377.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!