A molecular monopoly? HPV testing, the Pap smear and the molecularisation of cervical cancer screening in the USA
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2011 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Special Issue: The Sociology of Medical Screening: Critical Perspectives, New Directions Editors: Natalie Armstrong and Helen Eborall
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 234–250, February 2012
How to Cite
Hogarth, S., Hopkins, M. M. and Rodriguez, V. (2012), A molecular monopoly? HPV testing, the Pap smear and the molecularisation of cervical cancer screening in the USA. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 234–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2011.01411.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!