Introducing the electronic patient record (EPR) in a hospital setting: boundary work and shifting constructions of professional identities
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2011 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 761–775, June 2012
How to Cite
Håland, E. (2012), Introducing the electronic patient record (EPR) in a hospital setting: boundary work and shifting constructions of professional identities. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 761–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2011.01413.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!