Creating the socially marginalised youth smoker: the role of tobacco control
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 978–993, September 2012
How to Cite
Frohlich, K. L., Mykhalovskiy, E., Poland, B. D., Haines-Saah, R. and Johnson, J. (2012), Creating the socially marginalised youth smoker: the role of tobacco control. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 978–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2011.01449.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!