Bodily changes among people living with physical impairments and chronic illnesses: biographical disruption or normal illness?
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1156–1169, November 2012
How to Cite
Larsson, A. T. and Grassman, E. J. (2012), Bodily changes among people living with physical impairments and chronic illnesses: biographical disruption or normal illness?. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 1156–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01460.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!