Risk, ritual and health responsibilisation: Japan’s ‘safety blanket’ of surgical face mask-wearing
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1184–1198, November 2012
How to Cite
Burgess, A. and Horii, M. (2012), Risk, ritual and health responsibilisation: Japan’s ‘safety blanket’ of surgical face mask-wearing. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 1184–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01466.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!