Understanding older peoples’ decisions about the use of sleeping medication: issues of control and autonomy
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1215–1229, November 2012
How to Cite
Venn, S. and Arber, S. (2012), Understanding older peoples’ decisions about the use of sleeping medication: issues of control and autonomy. Sociology of Health & Illness, 34: 1215–1229. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01468.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!