Women on men’s sexual health and sexually transmitted infection testing: a gender relations analysis
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Oliffe, J. L., Chabot, C., Knight, R., Davis, W., Bungay, V. and Shoveller, J. A. (2013), Women on men’s sexual health and sexually transmitted infection testing: a gender relations analysis. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01470.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!