Neurobiological narratives: experiences of mood disorder through the lens of neuroimaging
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 66–81, January 2013
How to Cite
Buchman, D. Z., Borgelt, E. L., Whiteley, L. and Illes, J. (2013), Neurobiological narratives: experiences of mood disorder through the lens of neuroimaging. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 66–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01478.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!