Closing the regulatory regress: GMP accreditation in stem cell laboratories
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 345–360, March 2013
How to Cite
Stephens, N., Lewis, J. and Atkinson, P. (2013), Closing the regulatory regress: GMP accreditation in stem cell laboratories. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 345–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01482.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!