Depression: the ambivalence of diagnosis
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 377–390, March 2013
How to Cite
Kokanovic, R., Bendelow, G. and Philip, B. (2013), Depression: the ambivalence of diagnosis. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 377–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01486.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!