Making death ‘good’: instructional tales for dying in newspaper accounts of Jade Goody’s death
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 419–433, March 2013
How to Cite
Frith, H., Raisborough, J. and Klein, O. (2013), Making death ‘good’: instructional tales for dying in newspaper accounts of Jade Goody’s death. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 419–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01492.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!