The effort to control time in the ‘new’ general practice
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 560–574, May 2013
How to Cite
MacBride-Stewart, S. (2013), The effort to control time in the ‘new’ general practice. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 560–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01503.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Accepted Date: 28 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!