Unemployment, gender and mental health: the role of the gender regime
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2013 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 649–665, June 2013
How to Cite
Strandh, M., Hammarström, A., Nilsson, K., Nordenmark, M. and Russel, H. (2013), Unemployment, gender and mental health: the role of the gender regime. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 649–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01517.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!