Social network influences on smoking, drinking and drug use in secondary school: centrifugal and centripetal forces
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2013 The Authors. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2013 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 699–715, June 2013
How to Cite
Fletcher, A. and Bonell, C. (2013), Social network influences on smoking, drinking and drug use in secondary school: centrifugal and centripetal forces. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 699–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01522.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!