Security and subjective wellbeing: the experiences of unaccompanied young people seeking asylum in the UK
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Author. Sociology of Health & Illness © 2012 Foundation for the Sociology of Health & Illness/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Sociology of Health & Illness
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 858–872, July 2013
How to Cite
Chase, E. (2013), Security and subjective wellbeing: the experiences of unaccompanied young people seeking asylum in the UK. Sociology of Health & Illness, 35: 858–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9566.2012.01541.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!