The research for this paper was carried out within research project ‘‘Unit roots and cointegration in panel data’’ financed by the German Research Association (DFG). We would like to thank Ana-Maria Furtes, Uwe Hassler, Hashem Pesaran, Adina Tarcolea, and the participants of the Workshop on Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Panel Data (London, March 2004) for their comments and suggestions. Furthermore, we are greatly indebted to the referees for their very helpful comments and suggestions.
Panel unit root tests under cross-sectional dependence
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 414–433, November 2005
How to Cite
Breitung, J. and Das, S. (2005), Panel unit root tests under cross-sectional dependence. Statistica Neerlandica, 59: 414–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9574.2005.00299.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2005
- Received: August 2004. Revised: March 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!