Ultimate 100-m world records through extreme-value theory
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Statistica Neerlandica © 2010 VVS
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 32–42, February 2011
How to Cite
Einmahl, J. H. J. and Smeets, S. G. W. R. (2011), Ultimate 100-m world records through extreme-value theory. Statistica Neerlandica, 65: 32–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9574.2010.00470.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Received: July 2009. Revised: June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!