v.4. Revision of v.3 arXiv.org:1002.0651, to appear in Statistica Neerlandica email@example.com
The Monty Hall problem is not a probability puzzle (It's a challenge in mathematical modelling)*
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Statistica Neerlandica © 2011 VVS
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 58–71, February 2011
How to Cite
Gill, R. D. (2011), The Monty Hall problem is not a probability puzzle (It's a challenge in mathematical modelling). Statistica Neerlandica, 65: 58–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9574.2010.00474.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received: November 2009. Revised: November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!