Bayesian interval estimation for the difference of two independent Poisson rates using data subject to under-reporting
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Statistica Neerlandica © 2011 VVS
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 259–274, August 2011
How to Cite
Greer, B. A., Stamey, J. D. and Young, D. M. (2011), Bayesian interval estimation for the difference of two independent Poisson rates using data subject to under-reporting. Statistica Neerlandica, 65: 259–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9574.2011.00483.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
- Received: March 2010. Revised: August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!