Universal and Integrable Aspects of an Elliptic Vortex Representation in 2+1-Dimensional Magneto-Gasdynamics
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 49–79, January 2013
How to Cite
Schief, W. K., An, H. and Rogers, C. (2013), Universal and Integrable Aspects of an Elliptic Vortex Representation in 2+1-Dimensional Magneto-Gasdynamics. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 130: 49–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9590.2012.00559.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- (Received May 14, 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!