High-Order Solutions and Generalized Darboux Transformations of Derivative Nonlinear Schrödinger Equations
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 130, Issue 4, pages 317–344, May 2013
How to Cite
Guo, B., Ling, L. and Liu, Q. P. (2013), High-Order Solutions and Generalized Darboux Transformations of Derivative Nonlinear Schrödinger Equations. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 130: 317–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9590.2012.00568.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10971222
- Fundamental Research Funds for Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!