Effectiveness of the Coping Power Program in middle-school children with disruptive behaviours and hyperactivity difficulties
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Support for Learning © 2011 NASEN
Support for Learning
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 168–172, November 2011
How to Cite
JURECSKA, D. E., HAMILTON, E. B. and PETERSON, M. A. (2011), Effectiveness of the Coping Power Program in middle-school children with disruptive behaviours and hyperactivity difficulties. Support for Learning, 26: 168–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9604.2011.01499.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!