Explaining a Positive Test Result to a Patient
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Teaching Statistics Trust
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 76–77, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
Xie, X.-J. (2010), Explaining a Positive Test Result to a Patient. Teaching Statistics, 32: 76–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9639.2009.00377.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!