Understanding Student Attempts to Find a Line of Fit
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Teaching Statistics © 2011 Teaching Statistics Trust
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 49–52, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Sorto, M. A., White, A. and Lesser, L. M. (2011), Understanding Student Attempts to Find a Line of Fit. Teaching Statistics, 33: 49–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9639.2010.00458.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!