Teaching statistics using classic psychology research: an activities-based approach
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Teaching Statistics © 2012 Teaching Statistics Trust
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 13–17, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Holmes, K. Y. and Dodd, B. A. (2012), Teaching statistics using classic psychology research: an activities-based approach. Teaching Statistics, 34: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9639.2011.00499.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!