Non-Western Perspectives on Learning and Knowing – Edited by Sharan B. Merriam and Associates
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 391–393, October 2009
How to Cite
Jones, K. J. (2009), Non-Western Perspectives on Learning and Knowing – Edited by Sharan B. Merriam and Associates. Teaching Theology & Religion, 12: 391–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9647.2009.00565.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!