“I Did Not Wash My Feet with that Woman”: Using Dramatic Performance to Teach Biblical Studies
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 307–319, October 2010
How to Cite
Torbett, D. (2010), “I Did Not Wash My Feet with that Woman”: Using Dramatic Performance to Teach Biblical Studies. Teaching Theology & Religion, 13: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9647.2010.00644.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!