Journal Keeping: How to Use Reflective Writing for Learning, Teaching, Professional Insight and Positive Change – By Dannelle D. Stevens and Joanne E. Cooper
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 384–385, October 2010
How to Cite
Hess, M. E. (2010), Journal Keeping: How to Use Reflective Writing for Learning, Teaching, Professional Insight and Positive Change – By Dannelle D. Stevens and Joanne E. Cooper. Teaching Theology & Religion, 13: 384–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9647.2010.00656.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!