Effective pedagogy in the capstone course or integrative seminar.
If I Can Major in Religion, Why Can't I Define Religion?
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 250–251, July 2011
How to Cite
Pinnock, S. K. (2011), If I Can Major in Religion, Why Can't I Define Religion?. Teaching Theology & Religion, 14: 250–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9647.2011.00716.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!