Home is My Area Code: Thinking About, Teaching, and Learning Globalization in Introductory World Religions Classes
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Teaching Theology & Religion
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 61–71, January 2012
How to Cite
DeTemple, J. (2012), Home is My Area Code: Thinking About, Teaching, and Learning Globalization in Introductory World Religions Classes. Teaching Theology & Religion, 15: 61–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9647.2011.00764.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!