Between stewardship and sacrifice: agency and economy in a Southern California Charismatic church
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2008
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 372–390, June 2008
How to Cite
Bialecki, J. (2008), Between stewardship and sacrifice: agency and economy in a Southern California Charismatic church. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 14: 372–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2008.00507.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!