Pots and political economy: enamel-wealth, gender, and patriarchy in Mali
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2009
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 276–294, June 2009
How to Cite
Cunningham, J. J. (2009), Pots and political economy: enamel-wealth, gender, and patriarchy in Mali. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 15: 276–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2009.01553.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!