Hazardous waste: the semiotics of ritual hygiene in Cuban popular religion
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2009
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 476–501, September 2009
How to Cite
Wirtz, K. (2009), Hazardous waste: the semiotics of ritual hygiene in Cuban popular religion. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 15: 476–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2009.01569.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!