Embodied cognition and communication: studies with British fine woodworkers
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2010
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Special Issue: Making knowledge
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages S100–S120, May 2010
How to Cite
Marchand, T. H.J. (2010), Embodied cognition and communication: studies with British fine woodworkers. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 16: S100–S120. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2010.01612.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!