Awarded the 2008 Curl Prize for best essay submitted to the RAI competition relating to the results or analysis of anthropological work.
Partible penitents: dividual personhood and Christian practice in Melanesia and the West
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2010
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 215–240, June 2010
How to Cite
Mosko, M. (2010), Partible penitents: dividual personhood and Christian practice in Melanesia and the West. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 16: 215–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2010.01618.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!