Melanesia, Christianity, and cultural change: a comment on Mosko's ‘Partible penitents’
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© Royal Anthropological Institute 2010
Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 241–243, June 2010
How to Cite
Robbins, J. (2010), Melanesia, Christianity, and cultural change: a comment on Mosko's ‘Partible penitents’. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, 16: 241–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9655.2010.01619.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!